For Developers and Builders of New Residential Subdivisions

Refer to the procedures in the Engineering section of this web site. After the District has issued a Certificate of Substantial Completion for the development, an Application for Water and Sewer Service form must be completed for every lot before a meter can be set. You can also complete the form at the District office located at 251 Caperton Blvd, Martinsburg, WV 25403.

Please note that this application process will get you signed up for water only. If you need public sewer service, you will have to sign up with the sewer service provider. This must be done prior to completing the water application process.

Berkeley County Sewer: City of Martinsburg Water and Sewer: 304-264-2131 ext. 248

You may request a new meter set by completing the New Meter Install Request form below OR you may contact our office at 304-267-4600.Application for Sewer Service provided on their website at and provide us with a copy of completed sewer application/receipt.

PDF icon New Meter Install Request Form479.66 KB