If I want to have the water lines marked so that I do not damage them while digging ditches, post holes, and planting trees, etc., who do I call?

The Water District is a member of Miss Utility of WV. They can be reached at 1-800-245-4848. Within a couple days the water lines will be marked with blue paint.