Berkeley County Public Service Water District is accepting applications for
the position of Construction Worker. This position involves outdoor physical labor in all types of weather.
Duties for Construction Workers include but are not limited to:
• installation and maintenance of the water distribution system
• operate heavy equipment, snow removal and grass cutting equipment
• maintain company vehicles and equipment
• be available for on-call duties on a rotating basis
• other duties as assigned
• must have at least a HS diploma or GED
• employees must obtain their WD license (as soon as classes are available)
• CDL-A license (or must be obtained within the first year of employment)
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
• be customer service oriented and interact well with the public
• be a strong team player with a positive attitude
• be flexible and work well in all environments
Candidates must successfully complete and pass the following pre-employment screenings:
• pre-employment physical and drug screen
• driver’s license/background checks
The Water District offers competitive benefits.
Starting wage is commensurate with experience level and credentials/licenses.
If interested, please complete the Employment application and return it via email to
bring or mail it to:
Berkeley County Public Service Water District
251 Caperton Blvd.
Martinsburg, WV 25403