For Landlords & Property Managers

To re-establish water service, please complete an online Application for Water and Sewer Service form OR you can complete the form at the District office located at 251 Caperton Blvd, Martinsburg, WV 25403.

 If your property only has Berkeley County Sewer, please complete the Application for Sewer Service and provide us with a copy of completed sewer application/receipt. For City of Martinsburg Water &/or Sewer, contact their office at 304-264-2131 ext. 248