Multiple positions available
Our services are expanding and we are currently looking for experienced water utility candidates to fill the following positions:
- Licensed Water Treatment Plant Operators – full time evening shift from 4:00 PM to Midnight
- Inspectors with Water Utility experience to work with our Engineering and Construction teams – part time day shift, as needed
- Water Distribution Maintenance Utility Workers - full time day shift
- Water Utility Construction crew workers with experience and a CDL license - full-time day shift
Duties required are specific to the position applied for.
Salary Ranges depend on the position, experience, training/licensing and certifications.
- Candidates must pass the pre-employment screening tests and be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Basic technology skills like tablets and computers
- Legible handwriting and attention to detail/accuracy
- Good communication skills in English
- Certification and Licenses relevant to the position, as required by West Virginia Bureau of Public Health
If interested, please complete the Job application – see attachment below
Application can be sent via email to:
bring or mail it to:
Berkeley County Public Service Water District
251 Caperton Blvd.
Martinsburg, WV 25403